Where did you solo dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef is indeed a stretch. We got wall dives tho?

You have a very optimistic attitude indeed. I want to dive with you when I arrive in Zurich :)

today was first dive since august 9th all went very well. Viz was not really good. Air temp was 12 C water temp 21 C. I have two months left of diving before it freeze 😩. Here's some pic of this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_7066.jpeg
    IMG_7066.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7067.jpeg
    IMG_7067.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 14
My last solo dive was on the Castor in Boynton Beach, FL on August 24. I went out with Starfish Scuba. There was a mild south current, the ball was tied into the bow. Water temp 81, visibility about 30 feet. Max depth 94 ft, avg depth 72 feet, dive time 50 min, surfacing GF 76 on nitrox 32.

There were only 5 or 6 Goliath Grouper on the wreck off the stern. It might have been a bit early for aggregation or they had dispersed due to the minimal current. I did swim off the port bow along the anchor chain but did not find a group. There were small schools of horse eye and crevalle jacks on the stern and several barracuda on the bow. Not an amazing dive for the Castor, but very relaxing.

1725394286630.png

Please let me know when you are in town!

In few short weeks I hope :)

I am going to Zurich in September, should I bring my dive equipment with me???
Yes, you should. Plenty of nice dive sites in the vicinity with fish, crustaceans and sometimes little wrecks.

(it's in german but you could use google translate)

Yes, you should. Plenty of nice dive sites in the vicinity with fish, crustaceans and sometimes little wrecks.

(it's in german but you could use google translate)

Thank you!!!

Do you know when the frog mating season is in Switzerland?

End of April / Beginning of May.

Oh, I missed that. I should plan on being there to take photos. You guys should organize a group trip during that time. I am serious about this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom