Where did you solo dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, I missed that. I should plan on being there to take photos. You guys should organize a group trip during that time. I am serious about this.
Who's "you guys"? But I'll happily take you diving with the toads!

Who's "you guys"? But I'll happily take you diving with the toads!
The nice divers in Zurich :)

You are very kind. I'll take you up on your offer. I travel frequently to Zurich on business. I have been going to Switzerland since the sixties for school, pleasure and business meetings and I never thought that I'll be going there to dive to watch toad love making fest 😁

1. So the driving not the the diving the driving was nice along the highway until i hit a piece of metal at 4h30 am on my way to brockville. It took me about 30 min to put the spear tire. diving was nice, lately for some reason viz is not good water temperature was 21 C and air about the same. To nice dive of about 34-40 min each.

Attachments

• IMG_7163.jpeg
    IMG_7163.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7165.jpeg
    IMG_7165.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7164.jpeg
    IMG_7164.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 10
water temp was 68 F the air about the same two nice dives of about 40 min. practice few things today to get sharp.

Mayabe 2-3 days of diving before season ending.😫😫😫

Centeen park brockville, Ontario

You can still remember your dives and practice in your head

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom