Where are your car keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hide them on the vehicle... it's probably not the smartest thing, but I figure hey, i've got all my expensive dive equipment on me :)

and noone would want to steal my truck. (i spend all my money on diving..)

First thing upon entering the water, I find the most responsible looking fish around, and ask if he minds tending my keys for a little while. They're usually more than willing to do it.

I just let my chauffer know what time I expect her back...so she can carry the gear back to the car :)

Paul in VT

Yeah...right :)

I leave it in the ignition and just pray someone steals my car :)

Happy Diving

Under my floormat with the car unlocked , or un my pants pocket locked in the trunk with the rest of the car in unlocked . I dont lock my car to often . If someone really wants something they will just break the glass if its locked.

tingkka:
i'm sure no one here goes diving with electronic keyless entry remote...right?

Errr... ummmm....

Keyless remotes are *expensive* to replace. And dry suit pockets are not dry. That's al I'm saying on this subject.

Vandit

My keys usually go in my shoe on the shore. But we always have someone who is sitting on the shore, so our cars being broken into is not and issue.

Last summer-We were out doing peaks performance buoyancy and some other dives when it started to thunderstorm while we were under water. I had rode down with a friend. All my stuff (dry clothes, keys, phone, wallet, etc...) was in his car. So were his keys. His windows were down and the shore person closed his windows for him when it started to rain.

She also accidentally locked the doors. With his keys in the door pocket. It is 1 1/2 hours to home, so we called a locksmith. It only took 2 1/2 hours for him to get there to unlock the door.

on the tire under the wheel well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom