Where are your car keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a little quick release gadget with just the vehicle keys on one end and an entire set of keys on the other. When seperated, the big ring is locked in the vehicle and the small ring goes in the key pocket in my wetsuit or on a necklace under my drysuit.

There are combination lock gadgets designed for keys and I have been pondering securing one to my vehicle.

I have a small waterproof Mares case which fits perfectly on the harness between my backplate and the D-ring on my left hip.

I don't have a probelm with my keys... It's "where the heck did I leave the car?"

I once lost control of my critical thinking skills and put my electronic remote down deep in my wetsuit. Funny thing is, every time I broke wind the car alarm went off! :D

I have a little caribiner on my key ring that I hook inside my boardshort pockets. Just dive with'em!! :)

I hide it under my gas cap. it works great

Just make sure your car does not have a electronic gas cap(i did that once not pretty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom