Where are all the Beach Crabs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like beach dives. I love boat dives. Why does love cost so much?

Diving is such an expensive passion.

Did any of you guys go to Leo yesterday? There was a gear theft. Ugh.

Did any of you guys go to Leo yesterday? There was a gear theft. Ugh.

Me and Jonathan went their last night to attampt and dive about 6pm. but did not hear about it till latter that night!

also if we decide to do leo S. side on the 25th its best to di at high tide which is about 1pm. If we want to try little cove or deer creek we can try earler!

Ill post a new thread for this event either tomorrow or sunday.

Me and Jonathan went their last night to attampt and dive about 6pm. but did not hear about it till latter that night!

also if we decide to do leo S. side on the 25th its best to di at high tide which is about 1pm. If we want to try little cove or deer creek we can try earler!

Ill post a new thread for this event either tomorrow or sunday.

Earlier is better for me, I have to be back in NW Oxnard by 3...

Ok going to post in new thread! But Figured parking on the weekend is going to be PITA at Leo so we are going to do Deer Creek...... Post in that thread if ya are comming!

I haven't been around...because I came to the realization that I prefer Boat diving Mucho more than climbing up and down cliffs with my gear, fighting wicked surge, and 8 ft viz....:rofl3:

Seriously...been keeping my eye on when you guys have boat dives (non ventura). Hopefully the dates will match with my work schedule soon!!:D

I haven't been around...because I came to the realization that I prefer Boat diving Mucho more than climbing up and down cliffs with my gear, fighting wicked surge, and 8 ft viz....:rofl3:

Seriously...been keeping my eye on when you guys have boat dives (non ventura). Hopefully the dates will match with my work schedule soon!!:D

See the link in my signature line - there will be prizes!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom