Where are all the Beach Crabs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This board has been very quiet lately, very few dives being posted, mostly just John posting his DM trips. Where are all the Beach Crabs? Anyone planning a DWNDD in August?

Maybe they're all on vacation. :D
A DWNDD on the Magician might be fun or even the Sea Ray.

John

I hear the crabs gave up diving for off roading:missing: Im ready to dive with you Rex and john just dont let me plan the dive:D

It has been quiet around here.

Do you mean to tell me that people have other things in their life besides diving? Say it's not so! Blasphemy !!!! :shocked2:

Seriously though, I have been busy. A DWNDD would be outstanding!

I'm around.... Been busy working, and trying to get dives in. I have the 25th off if any one wants to dive in the Malibu/ Santa barbara area :)

Andrew and I just signed up for the Magician on July 31. Sorta a instantaneous decision after promising him a Catalina trip for the last several months.

Last edited:
I'm out of the water for a couple of weeks because of work and been out of town. I took the opportunity to get my reg serviced and have my computer fixed. But I'll be on the spectre on the 25th with a friend who hasn't dove in a while. Come along.

I was thinking of starting up the weekly night dives - who's up for it?

greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom