Where are all the Beach Crabs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew and I just signed up for the Great Escape on the 31. Sorta a instantaneous decision after promising him a Catalina trip for the last several months.

GE on the 31st? Friday? I don't see that trip on their calendar.

The 25th works for me, so where are we going.

John

Dunno John, being new to the area I can't suggest, but I'm game for (and up to) anything... Greg, bring on the night dives - I can't always make it with my schedule but I love night diving... I've got to get my camera fixed.

John

I assume Ted will take us to Anacapa - unless you can talk him into going up to San Miguel :D

g

GE on the 31st? Friday? I don't see that trip on their calendar.

Thanks for catching that Rex.... I meant the Magician.:doh2:

The 25th could work for me Erika. I'm in N. Oxnard. Keep me posted...
Will do!

John
You talking on the boat or beach? If your talking beach i was thinking either Leo Little cove, Leo South side, or deer creek depending on conditions :)

I was thinking of starting up the weekly night dives - who's up for it?

greg

Im all gain for more night dives as long as they dont have waves and viz like our last one!

as long as we stay as far away from G-City I may be interested!!!!

I think most of us agree with you on that one!

Yup. was on vacation.... and Cozumel was so so so FANTASTIC!!! but I would say I am good in any water and glad for the diversity

I am also in for ANY night dives (so Greg, I'll try Gcity with yout since I missed it last time and recall you guys had a great time).

Don.

Last edited:
You talking on the boat or beach? If your talking beach i was thinking either Leo Little cove, Leo South side, or deer creek depending on conditions :)

Beach works best for me, it's a lot easier than committing to a full-day trip, with children at home.... tell me more about those sites...

Back
Top Bottom