When in the kitchen ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was actually samonella that caused my Hymolitic Ureamic Sydrome...well HUS piggy-backed the samonella when i was 3 - hence why I am currently sueing the holiday company! :wink:

Syruss, your spot on hun - I can cook - took a Food Tech course at secondary school...not sure what that is over in the us - but i can cook....its just belushi likes spicy food and i dont cook spicy...i try not to eat it - but i dont get a choice anymore!!!!

I knew it scubababy! It is so hard to be so damn good all the time, but I manage well hehehehehhe

I have no doubts u are wise in the culinary ways..........as u appear to be wise in the way of life........

Butch :peace:

Was that the bad Mayo you got?

Normally HUS is caused by E. coli

I don't have my reference stuff here. Its all at my desk at work.

Tom

simply down to the fact I was 3 and on holiday in ibiza with my parents.

500 people in my hotel and the sister hotel came down with samonella - a lot was contaminated. I was ill for a very long time before I was diagnosed and I am very lucky it was pretty much caught on what I was told would have been my last day.

I was put of dialysis for 3 weeks and its left me with just under 50% normal kidney function. It causes some grief from time to time but I just tend to get on with it.

At the moment, I am just hoping this stupid courtcase will be over soon!!! Started it when I was 3, I am now 18 - there was a little break in the middle cause my parents couldnt keep paying all the money out....but its been going way to many years now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom