When did you go DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTodd:
GUE instructors that smoke? Yeah, right. You are the one smoking something.

Oh my God!!....This quote is just pure idiocy.

Sorry, but I don't know what rock you've been sleeping under, but to be that 'blind' is just unbeleivable to me. I know of one GUE instructor that smokes on occasion, (never in front of students ever), yet I also know of MANY GUE divers that smoke often.
This is news to you?

Obvioulsy it is.

I do understand your true belief in the GUE philosophy, I follow alot of it myself..... but are you that clouded?

Cheers.

tp

MonkSeal:
Nice new signature :wink:
If you play the game...sometimes you have to pay the price :wink:

toodles:
This quote is just pure idiocy.
I don't intend to defend anybody but I believe that such words are not wellcomed at this board.

toodles:
RTodd:
GUE instructors that smoke? Yeah, right. You are the one smoking something.

Oh my God!!....This quote is just pure idiocy.

Sorry, but I don't know what rock you've been sleeping under, but to be that 'blind' is just unbeleivable to me. I know of one GUE instructor that smokes on occasion, (never in front of students ever), yet I also know of MANY GUE divers that smoke often.
This is news to you?

Obvioulsy it is.

I do understand your true belief in the GUE philosophy, I follow alot of it myself..... but are you that clouded?

Cheers.

tp

Actually, I don't even really follow what GUE itself is doing very much other than my contact with a few of its instructors. I have access to organizations and people that cater more to my level of diving. GUE is for the DIR "masses." I am sure there are students who lie about smoking to get GUE certified. Not my problem, those are people that don't really get it but pay lip service to the organization's idea. All organizations have that problem.

As far as GUE instructors, I only dive with a few of them. If there are some that are smokers, name names and I will get that taken care of. I am not denying there may be such individuals, but to get anything done there has to be supportable evidence rather than baseless internet accusations. And X instructor smokes the occassional cigar, while contrary to GUE ideals, isn't exactly the same thing as a smoker.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom