When did you go DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a MOF zealot. down around my neck can obstruct the backup and i like having it availble for instant use on the surface. backwards is just a pain. and if i lose it, i kiss an $80 mask goodbye and get my backup mask out of my pocket. if i want two for the dive i get my third mask out of my save-a-dive kit. no worry.

plus with MOF you get to piss off PADI DMs and that's just gravy for anyone diving DIR...

lamont:
plus with MOF you get to piss off PADI DMs and that's just gravy for anyone diving DIR...
"you get to piss off PADI DMs" ? How mature. I don't think they are so pissed off-just amused.

mdb:
"you get to piss off PADI DMs" ? How mature. I don't think they are so pissed off-just amused.
Well...they should be trying to save him.

mdb:

nah, they're pissed off... cause they start going "dang, is it mask on the
forehead that's ok? did i get it wrong?"

and confusion leads to anger

:14:

Max - isn't that Peter Den Haan of NAUI on the right in that photo?

Na just wait see if thay start going down. If thay stay up thay know what thay are doing :14:
If thay start going down ??????????? Should have took swimming lesons :11doh:

TSandM:
Rob, does this mean that since I have gone DIR, I now have to wink at girls? I must have slept through that part of Fundies . . .

They didn't tell you?

Well, don't worry Lynne. It doesn't get really scary unless they wink back....

R..

I was just curious about the northwest - florida connection. How did it get established so early in the NW considering how far it is away from florida?

I think it's sad commentary that a DIR thread degraded to a MOF thread. I expected better from you folks :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom