What's your favorite dive related movie??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Into the Blue. Such beautiful underwater photography must be appreciated by all.

The new movie "Fools Gold" is quite a fun movie.

hummmmmmmm am i the only one who remebers the movie hello down there
with tony randel and richard dryfus REAL young at the time
he went on to be in jaws
but in hello down there he did scuba dive
its about a house under water i think 1969
funny movie had ken barry. jim bakus.merv griffith.and the guy from planet of the aps roddy mcdowll

just saw "Fools Gold," wasn't SOO impressed, but it definitely gave me that urge to get down to the Caribbean (though I almost always have the urge)... there were some nice dive scenes in it ...

As far as series, Blue Planet IS incredible...non diving related, but incredible.

Ok how about "Reap The Wild Wind" It stars John Wayne as a deep sea salvage diver. There is a great scene in the end where they get attacked by a gaint rubber squid. Not to bad for 1943 . At least I think that was the time they made it. If you are a true John Wayne fan, this movie is not for you. Its one of only 3 or 4 movies that he dies in. Oops....did I say that.

Kirk Douglas just didn't do it for me. Maybe I'm too young to fully appreciate his work.

Loved the book though :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom