What's your favorite dive related movie??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Deep and that Monster Eel was halarious!

Not necessarily my favorite but most recent movie with scuba in it was Fool's Gold (just saw it last night). I laughed pretty good when the boat catches fire from the compressor while the two guys are salvaging for treasure. It sunk right next to them and they had no idea where the boat was when they shot up to the surface. No sharks or cool fish though but the islands/water made me want to get out of Colorado.

Jessica Alba in whatever that movie was ...

Fools Gold! Just saw it Friday night, it was pretty funny! Nice eye candy too. :wink:

I agree Yellowfin . . . Fool's Gold was much better then expected. Very funny and gorgeous scenery (including McConnaughey!!)

The Abyss
Men of Honor

Ghosts of the Abyss: James Cameron's Imax film of the Titanic.
I have the 2 DVD set

Men of Honor. I'm a Navy guy, you have to love that movie. It contains so many other little stories in one great movie.

I too am a Navy man.... well retired anyway... but my dad was a Navy Diver, and actually met / dove with Carl Brashier (sp?)

All of that aside.... it was a great movie.

There are lots of diving movies out there. Some good some not so good but my vote has to go to Men of Honor.

The movie was a good mix of fact and Hollywood with most going towards Hollywood. Having lived part of it makes it a bit more special than the others.

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom