• Doctorate

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Multiple Degrees (list in post)

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

High School
"Tech" School (CompSci)
Some "courses" in various computer related stuff like ACCESS, VB, Excel, VMS System Admin, etc.
BS in Management
MBA
Massachusetts Criminal Justice Training Council graduate (Police Academy)
LFI graduate
SIGArms graduate
Peregrine Corporation
CQC/Ronin graduate
former NRA certified instructor
former ASLET member
former OCAT instructor

Spratman:
Fourteen years of various military training, a BS in Computer Science with numerous certifications in the same field that no one is interested in....

Looks like we have some smart folks on here. :D

Urah!

I agree, those that bothered to post show that there is a wealth of resources available here. Hey, even the ever important cullenary industry is represented.

Oh, and I intentionally did not list certifications (non-SCUBA) because it would hog an entire page. They are still important, try getting an IT job without an MicroSoft Cert. (don't they call that an MSCE?)

Still working on the college degree. (BS in Physics)
Add something for my USMC training.
Subtract five PADI cards.

muddiver:
Urah!

I agree, those that bothered to post show that there is a wealth of resources available here. Hey, even the ever important cullenary industry is represented.

Oh, and I intentionally did not list certifications (non-SCUBA) because it would hog an entire page. They are still important, try getting an IT job without an MicroSoft Cert. (don't they call that an MSCE?)

I think it's an MCSE: MicroSauce Certified Systems Engineer.
Which is relevant only if your prospective employer is enamored of MS products.

Brandon:
I think I'm reasonably well qualified to be a bartender. I've seen Cocktail 6 times.

A wise man once said in order to be fully educated, one must serve six months as a bartender and six months as a taxi driver. Then, you will have all the knowledge you will ever need.

ScubaTexan:
A wise man once said in order to be fully educated, one must serve six months as a bartender and six months as a taxi driver. Then, you will have all the knowledge you will ever need.
To drive taxis and mix drinks!:D
I suppose since they have experience dispensing drugs & listening to people they could clep the psychiatrist exams.. (just kidding)

The taxi drivers that scare me are the ones that start telling me their life story as soon as I get in the cab.
Who the heck was the "wise man" anyway:huh:

Associate's Nursing, Bachelor's Business, Master's English

The one I earn my living by is the Associate's.

muddiver:
UThey are still important, try getting an IT job without an MicroSoft Cert. (don't they call that an MSCE?)

Try getting a proper IT job with an MSCE....... maybe best to leave off the CV! :)

Does "In pursuit of MS" because I'm needing to have some completion count as the MS? I defer to even recognize the BS in CIS as anything worthwhile since I spent more time bringing the hired educators up to speed on newer technology than I did on actual class 'stuff'. My employment is indicitive of my education and background (mostly).

Since I don't tout it to often, here's a rare note.. I also do life coaching. :)

All the monkes in the top of the tree look down and See all the smiling monkeys looking up at them.... but the ones on the lower branches look up and see... nothing but big red butts. :)

MA in Literature, MA in Theatre Studies, then PhD (as the final step of my education).

Mania

Back
Top Bottom