• Doctorate

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Multiple Degrees (list in post)

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted for the wrong thing... oops! I voted High school diploma with some trade school...

Actually... I have a high school diploma (honors diploma) and I finished trade school, being the IEMS Paramedic Program. If I would have done it thru IUPUI, I would have had an associates degree... but it was the exact same as just doing the trade program that Wishard offered. The class I was in was even integrated with the IUPUI students... the only diff was that I got a certificate... they got the degree. Odd.

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to go to nursing school, or go to PA school. PA's make a lot more... but the schooling also costs alot more. Decisions, decisions.

Does my padi card count for anything:confused:

johnnyseko:
Does my padi card count for anything:confused:
From what I've read lately, it's a subtraction from your education.:wink:

PhD in Evasive Flying Maneuvers from the University of South Viet Nam, 1970.

the K

Back in my school days the following equations prevailed:

BS = Bull****
MS = More ****
PHD = Pilled higher and deeper

H.S. diploma. I have some college. I like to learn, but I find university classes to be excruciatingly boring. I have a couple of certificates for biological water pollution.

But it doesn't actually matter too much. The average salary for someone with a B.S. in biology is $24,000. Lol, so much for education paying.

Interesting how these pieces of paper seem more valuable when you haven't got one.
Once you get them you quickly discover that they are just like a OW C-card. You don't know everything you're supposed to and they just give you a basis for continued learning.

They may open doors but they won't actually take you anywhere. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom