• Doctorate

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Multiple Degrees (list in post)

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a serious note... I have some college, but have always told people (that asked) that I have a B.S. (it's not bachelor of science) :D

I have multiple degrees (AB, MA, PhD) but none of them are warm (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) water.

Warthaug:
BTW, if someone has a masters or doctorate, by definition they'll have "multiple degrees" - you need a bachelors before you can enter into either program...

My case - BSc, PhD...

Bryan
Well, yeah... I guess I should have been more specific. Degrees in multiple fields. For example, you have a PhD in both Haberdashery and also in Waterless Cookware.

Hmmm... I have my PhD and a degree from the School of Hard Knocks. Does that count, Rick?

Interesting that there are as many HS grads with some college as there are Bachelor Degrees.

BS in Math, MD. That's kind of a "doctorate" . . .

Peter Guy:
Rick, just to add, what about us "professionals" with (bogus) doctorates -- MD, DVM, JD, etc.?

Hey, those should definitely count. After all, those degrees make one a lot more money than my PhD, but then I'm really the equivalent of a PhD NYC taxi driver... I'm a dive bum!

AS Marine Technilogy (In English = commercial diver)
AS Fire Technology (In English = flame goes out when diver hits water)
BS Construction Engineering (In English = I know how to build it even though some dumb ***** Civil Engineer designed it)
MSCE Civil Enginering (In English = now I can interpet what the Civil Engineer designed)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom