what's up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I been watching a BLADE FIN ad for another fin company running as a banner on the Force Fin site, not really cool... ...Please..Love, Bob Evans

Ok, that "SIDE" ad is running again for the "Blade Fin" with the Scuba-ab giving them the top score. This is running on the Force Fin Manufacturer site. I guess this is the only place on Scubaboard people might see them...Shameful in my opinion, I would never sink this low to market the Force Fin line. They call it #WICKED. I think the fin Blade looks nice, reminds me of what Mares has done for the last 20 years...But it is a #SHOEFIN design. Who wants to go diving with a fin on your foot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrktkL9nnZU&list=UUvhYeQ6hYptVuhgamaN717g For over 40 years now I have been telling the same story. Shoes are designed for walking on land, why go diving with a #SHOEFIN. jetshackle_be.jpg

I am not happy with the Demon..wicked fin showing up on the side bar...I would suggest taking it off or I will start marketing against it...and Scuba lab .Thank you Scubaboard... This is not cool. Best, Bob

Ok, that "SIDE" ad is running again for the "Blade Fin" with the Scuba-ab giving them the top score. This is running on the Force Fin Manufacturer site. I guess this is the only place on Scubaboard people might see them...Shameful in my opinion, I would never sink this low to market the Force Fin line. They call it #WICKED. I think the fin Blade looks nice, reminds me of what Mares has done for the last 20 years...But it is a #SHOEFIN design. Who wants to go diving with a fin on your foot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrktkL9nnZU&list=UUvhYeQ6hYptVuhgamaN717g For over 40 years now I have been telling the same story. Shoes are designed for walking on land, why go diving with a #SHOEFIN. View attachment 184333

While a bit whacky, the video reaches a big issue for many people----the many people that get leg or foot cramps.....
For those that are in South Florida, there are quite a few rabid Force Fin owners that are happy to let others try their Force Fins on a dive at the BHB Marine Park.

I would suggest you PM Bob if this is you, and let him connect you :)

The only thing you stand to lose is the leg or foot cramps :)

Back
Top Bottom