what's up with this dir stuff.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIR=dangerous irresponsible and reckless right?:wink:
I think I'll have some T-shirts made up.:D

It's sort of funny, there is no other topic on Earth that generates the extreme hatred that mentioning DIR evokes from otherwise rational divers.

Ever hear the one, I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out? I wonder what the equivalent for DIR would be?

cummings66:
It's sort of funny, there is no other topic on Earth that generates the extreme hatred that mentioning DIR evokes from otherwise rational divers.

It is funny. Check out the Creation Vs Evolution thread. It's remained much more civil than the average DIR vs non threads.

Hank49:
It is funny. Check out the Creation Vs Evolution thread. It's remained much more civil than the average DIR vs non threads.
Funny thing is, it only needs DIR in the title. Why read the thread??/ Gee, they (DIR goons) have to be bashing someone LOL

Tamas:
Oh brother! Here we go again! Let the agency bashing begin since it doesn't agree with the "DIR bible" and conflicts with Rule #6 (whatever that silliness might be) and the ever so vigilant DIR crowd can toot their own horn pretending they know it all and do it all.

Guys, trust me. We heard and seen it all coming from you, nothing new you can offer....give it a rest would'ya! :D
OK, Tamas, since you are such an expert on all things DIR :D, what are rules 2 - 5? :wink:

JeffG:
. Why read the thread??

that's a good question. I guess I read them for the same reason I hung out in bars that most people said to avoid.

Wow.. I cant believe this battle has come to the shores of new england! SO......It was
OMS that came up with all this evil? JJ is gonna be pissed when he hears he's been bumped!

why all this arguing? there is plenty of water for everyone, I even dive with non DIR types if I have to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom