what's up with this dir stuff.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to be helpful, your profile says:

Equipment Setup: I like equipment that is basically ready to go, nithing to put together, so that if something goes wrong I won't be the one to blame.

This is probably not DIR.

Hope that helps. :D

Rick Inman:
Just to be helpful, your profile says:

Equipment Setup: I like equipment that is basically ready to go, nithing to put together, so that if something goes wrong I won't be the one to blame.

This is probably not DIR.

Hope that helps. :D

Actually I'm always adjusting my equipment to what works for me.

STOGEY:
Actually I'm always adjusting my equipment to what works for me.
So, it didn't help then?

So... this is where people banned from the DIR Forum hang out. I never would've looked here!

Stephen Ash:
So... this is where people banned from the DIR Forum hang out. I never would've looked here!
Where else are we to go?

Oh brother! Here we go again! Let the agency bashing begin since it doesn't agree with the "DIR bible" and conflicts with Rule #6 (whatever that silliness might be) and the ever so vigilant DIR crowd can toot their own horn pretending they know it all and do it all.

Guys, trust me. We heard and seen it all coming from you, nothing new you can offer....give it a rest would'ya! :D

Tamas:
Oh brother! Here we go again! Let the agency bashing begin since it doesn't agree with the "DIR bible" and conflicts with Rule #6 (whatever that silliness might be) and the ever so vigilant DIR crowd can toot their own horn pretending they know it all and do it all.
What in Gods name are you talking about?

That's It!, I'm calling the S.P.C.A. There must be laws agains beating a dead horse!

:lol:

Tamas:

Guys, trust me. We heard and seen it all coming from you, nothing new you can offer....give it a rest would'ya! :D
Thank you may I have another.

Thank you may I have another.

Thank you may I have another...

Back
Top Bottom