What's the weirdest/most unexpected thing in your dive bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAN dog tags. Mainly so I have the ID & phone number on me at all times, but also helpful if the worst ever happens & there's no easy way to identify me.

A sandwich made with peanut butter & strawberry--just fruit--jam on toasted whole grain bread. (I'm allergic to oranges & bananas. I can't tell you how many boats serve these or some kind of fish/meat based thing as their snack. A half of the pb & j sandwich is just perfect for me instead. No, I'm not a child, but I am an American who's a vegetarian so it's the perfect protein-filled snack that doesn't go bad easily in the hot sun & it's a fun treat since I don't eat it at home.)

A small sport towel made for divers to dry off. I thought it was normal, but every time I'm on a boat or at the beach, someone always comments that it is such a good idea.

Ginger candy. It leaves a nice taste in your mouth & if the seas get really rough it can help anyone with a touch of seasickness.
I don't yet but next trip my buddy and I will have a pair of these: H2Odyssey | Your Aquatic Adventure Outfitter

That seems like such a fun idea. Did you like it?
I think the 'weirdest' thing about my kit is my mobile dive locker.

Love your tank cart & will make one myself before my next local dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom