What's on your playlist?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt:
Yellowcard (to a lesser extent)

Thats a shame, it's like sesame street with distortion.

Meshuggah - Swedish Punk/Metal

(The) International Noise Conspiracy - Sweedish Punk

Peeping Tom - Another Mike Patton Creation

Team Sleep - Chino from Deftones

Tom Waits - He's Tom Waits

The Faint - 80's infused rock

Dillinger Escape Plan - Most innovative band of the last 6 years

Billy

It's all about my Sirius Satellite radio.:coffee: In the mornings I'm listening to the Chill and Coffehouse channels. In the afternoon I'm on the Alt Nation and Classic Vinyl stations. When I need that tropical vibe I'm listening to Margaritaville or Reggae Rythms. That was until they moved me from the North side of my office building to the west side of the building where I can't get a satellite signal.:( Now I just listen to Howard Stern or Bubba the Love Sponge during my commute.:eyebrow:

Blitz:
and the ever present....... Sex Pistols

First off, I don't care what the theme of the mix is, at least one track by the Sex Pistols should always be in there. I have Johnny Mathis X-Mas mixes that have a little Sid & Johhny interspersed throughout.

Second, a funny Sex Pistols story. One time, in downtown Boston, I am riding the elevator up to the bazillionth floor. The elevator music is playing in the background and I am heading to a meeting so I am thinking about the meeting and not about the music. Nonetheless, something about the music is just distracting me. I realize that someone has turned Anarchy in the UK into elevator music. Priceless.

_Bella_:
:D Interesting description yo. I'm not sure NWA and funky can be in the same sentence.:14:
For sure !! Check out 'I Ain't Tha One' & 'Eff Tha Police' - listen to those backbeats !!! :fro:

No I-pod.

Today I listened to Megadeth's "The System Has Failed".

Like 70s, metal, blues, 50s, 60s, classical, "celtic".

Pretty much anything except (c)rap, dance/disco, country western and screaming-in-italian (opera)

Lemonade...... G Love with Jack Johnson guesting..."Rainbow"

Today on Windows Media Player:

• Snow Patrol -- Hands On
  • NIN -- Every Day Is Exactly The Same
  • Moby -- Love of Strings
  • Velvet Revolver -- Fall To Pieces

Currently listening to "Astrud Gilberto - Trains and boats and planes" on my iPod.

Empty V - Amazing choice with The INC - I saw them play over here in Hong Kong in about 1999 in a tiny bar with Dennis the lead singer completely owning the place - swinging from rafters giving it 200% - best show I've ever been to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom