What's everyone using for Dive Logs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On ebay there are some computer versions you print out and keep in a binder. I don't think I can post the link, so if you want it PM me.

vince:14:

paper & pencils(sometimes)-----still.....

ok, so im guessing no one can provide me with a printable template?

Cuniform!!!! Har Harr!!!

I also like the dive log that was posted which says "low viz...Extermely low viz!

I am thinking of using waterproof paper and xeroxing the book on two blank pages.
Oops! Copyright infringement. -N

I designed my own and took it to the local printing company. It costs me $14.00 for 500 pages after the initial set fee. They fit the PADI 3 ring, zip up binder

If you have the dive computer that you can download from...I would strongly suggest you order Dive Log 4. I have used it for over a year and half, and it is an EXCELLENT program. Sure you can use pencil and paper. Yes, old school stuff works. But, if you spent money for the computer...why not use Dive Log software that can read your computers information. Also, it will give you a graph of your dive. The program is updated on a regular basis and you can print hard copies as often as you like.

I don't have any stake in this software, I am just a satisfied user. Someone suggested it to me almost two years ago and I have been using it ever since.

Here is a link Diving Log 4.0 - Logbook Software for Scuba Divers - Dive Log, Scuba Log

Check it out.

Ive only got 9 dives under my belt, but I just got AOW certified this past weekend. I have the paper book that was given to me with my OW course, but its falling apart already.

Ive seen some of the logs in the dive shop, but they seem a bit expensive for just being a folder with some paper in it.

Is there any place I can download pre-made sheets I can just print out and stick in my log as I go along? Ive also got a computer so I can download, print out and then attach to the log sheet.

Im just curious to see what everyone uses.

ill take a look into it, thanks

If you have the dive computer that you can download from...I would strongly suggest you order Dive Log 4. I have used it for over a year and half, and it is an EXCELLENT program. Sure you can use pencil and paper. Yes, old school stuff works. But, if you spent money for the computer...why not use Dive Log software that can read your computers information. Also, it will give you a graph of your dive. The program is updated on a regular basis and you can print hard copies as often as you like.

I don't have any stake in this software, I am just a satisfied user. Someone suggested it to me almost two years ago and I have been using it ever since.

Here is a link Diving Log 4.0 - Logbook Software for Scuba Divers - Dive Log, Scuba Log

Check it out.

I found a really cool site today,they are in the UK but you can have them put what YOU want on the page. You can do that yourself on a computer but thought the idea of customizing your own logs was pretty cool.
Dive-Logs.com - Great dive logs for scuba divers that are quick and easy to use.

I am wanting to do my own using publisher or something but currently still use the PADI pages. I also download my dive computer onto my PC - I could just use that but I like writing it down for backup

Me too with any graph. Write down exact gear config, temp, comfort level, what you did, SPG readings and a SAC calculation. Interesting SAC patterns evolve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom