Whats a better Reg Oceanic Omega or Tusa RS-130?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 4 Omegas, and I love them, but they are different. They do breathe wet depending on your position in the water, and you might have to tilt your head to the left slightly to clear it. They aren't hard to work on, not like a Poseidon, they are very easy to repair and tune. Like others have said they breathe very nice, so if you don't mind (or prefer) something a little different, they are a nice reg.

Thanks guys, I ended up going with a reg someone on here (TN traveller) was selling. It's a TUSA RS-230 with an imprex octo that he says has only been used once since his son decided not to take up diving. He saw my thread and it was a good price, so thanks everyone for your help, I now have my reg and bought some Twin Jets off here and a new wetsuit to go with it, next week I'm off to dive SPEARIT.

Thanks again,

Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom