What would you do if attacked?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fight. Most likely I'll be able to shoot the SOB if the situation warrants it, but if for some strange reason I'm unarmed, fight in any way & with whatever is at hand. If he has a gun, he can't aim very well if there's a steady stream of books, keyboards, telephones, chairs, etc flying at his head while I close in on him.

I might lose, but I'm going to do my damndest to take the sum***** with me if I do. but the plan is not to lose, the plan is to shut him down until the threat is stopped.

LOL!! DIR for personal defense! Awesome!

No, I agree. They are pricey, however, they are the best, IMHO. When a great deal presents itself, you gotta go for it. I just bought a practically new DR Classic Wing. I jumped on it. Then I saw the pictures posted, and I got me a nearly new HOT PINK DR Classic Wing!! :rofl3:

Don't matter to me. I'm not a far shot from my avatar, and if someone hassles me...well, my H&K works underwater too....:eyebrow:

I selected a Kel Tec P3 -- no safety always ready to go and I carry and extra magazine when the moon is full. I specifically selected one that did not have a safety--is that DIR? It removes one point of failure that could take an extra half second to turn it off and while I am wetting my pants and trying to aim I didn't want to have to mess with a safety. I really do hope I never get to test out any of these theories.

The last time I had to declare when the police came to my office and they asked what I had, one cop replied --"Sweet" and the other said "Oh yeah!" another time I had to declare when the came looking for a former employee, I was dressed in t-shirt shorts and t-shirt. I told them I was carrying and they were shocked. I just don't look like the kind of person who might carry. Only one coworker knows. Hopefully no one else will ever need to know. If they need to know I will probably be having one of the worst days of my life.

As far as the neighborhood where I work, I make it a contact to greet everyone who passes me and look them in the eye. They know I am aware of them. I call everyone mam or sir and speak in a tone of respect to them. In fact, most places I go, I make it a point to acknowledge everyone either with a greeting or smile and a nod.

My buddy just picked up a 9mm Sig Sauer. ..

jhbryaniv:
My buddy just picked up a 9mm Sig Sauer. ..

Sigs are nice. Good shooter straight out of the box. The only reason I bought another HK is becasue the USP 2k it totally ambidextrous. And since I am a lefty it works better for me. I still like my Sig.

i am very impressed with my Glock 27

shoots awesome, no adjustments

(.40 SW)

I don't know why but I can't hit anything with Glocks or Rugers. Everything else that I have ever put my grubby little lunch hooks on from .22 pistols to MK19s and 50cals I have never had trouble hitting exactly what I am aiming for. Put a Glock or a Ruger in my hand you may as well hand me a brick to hit the target with.

Back
Top Bottom