What would you do if attacked?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grip angle. people with no real shooting on other guns tend to pick up a Glock & shoot it correctly. People who have spent enough time on a 1911 platform to be used to it do not, for the simple fact that the grip angles differ.

One friend of mine just can't get along with Glocks at all. They just don't feel right in his hand. He happened to pick up a CZ 9mm at a gun show & handled it, found that it felt better than any gun he'd ever held. So he bought a couple & is a big fan of them now.

I have an ample West Virginian collection...all major brands represented.

Home defense: 1 Jack Russell Terrier sleeping with one eye open on my bed, 12 pump ga shot gun, 7 shots alternating 00 and #4 shot. Back up is Sig Sauer 357.

Carry: a favorite is 22 magnum North American derringer; I can walk through a parking garage with derringer in pocket, in firing position. 22 mag hollow point will work for me.

I also have one of those fanny packs that you can rip open, with quick access to my heavier iron.

West Virginia has the highest gun ownership and therefore lowest crime rate in U.S.
Shall Issue CCW gun permits.
Constitutional carry permitted.
Mountaineers are Always Free!

Love it!

Depends on the distance:

101_0434a.jpg

101_0436b.JPG

These days I tend to carry a Glock 36 and spare magazine; the HK is 20 years old and I want it to last.

It's hard to carry the HK concealed, anyway.

H2Andy:
if he's after my cash or car, then let him have it

if he wants to carjack either me or my wife, i am not cooperating. i'm accepting that i am getting shot and will strive to shoot him too. pull out my handgun, and start shooting at him.

i am aware i may die, but i am not passively letting anything happen to me or my wife while i can fight back

With all due respect, I suggest that rather than shoot at him, you shoot him. It's more effective.

That HK squeeze cock will last! German engineering is the best. I have HK P9S and love it!

I still shoot Walther P38 manufactured in 194? with no probs!

Thanks, but I was referring to the rifle.

Back
Top Bottom