What Tusa Regulator is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kit for the tusa first stage mentioned in this post, I'll search online for a service manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I'll look into it tomorrow locally, I'm heading up Tokyo week after next so will try there if I have no joy here. I have a shop that sells me both SP and Apeks kits I'm sure they can get.

Ams and Budda, you have done an impressive job at sorting out the OP's question, so I won't address that.

Here is a tip to use when using eBay as a tool to help determine an item's resale value. After filling in all the parameters scroll down to and check the box "Sold Listings." The box above it "Completed Listing" is similar, but will show items that may not have actually sold-therefore is less accurate.

E.g. find your way to SCUBA and Snorkeling-->regulators-->in the search window "tusa rs-530" scroll down and and check the "used" and "sold listings" boxes.

Cheers,

Couv

Last edited:
Sounds good Couv, if I can sell it for a decent price I might, if not then I'll keep it and wear it out.

Buddha, let me know what ya find and I'll cover cost to you via PayPal if that's ok, just pm me

... then I'll keep it and wear it out....

That's the way to get the most value out of it. Use it rather than buy another regulator.

Went into local dive shop today, they said they will call Tusa Monday and enquire, they agreed to sell me the kit if they can get it. I'll post back tomorrow with update.

That's most gracious of you Buddha

OK, they rang me back it works out to around $26 US dollars, I imagine postage to be no more than $5. Let me know if you want me to order.

Sounds good Buddha pm me

Back
Top Bottom