What to do with your old Christmas trees?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CallesCafe thanks for the offer I will let you know if need anything. ScubaSteve2000, I cleared this with my connection before the original post was put out and I will be in contact with them again this week before I head up to check out the area I have in mind(more to follow after I complete my recon dive). As far as I know the other habitat is only accessable by boat near the operations dock. I am planning on setting this one in an area that is accessable by shore diving. Thanks for the input, more to follow before the 17th!

CallesCafe thanks for the offer I will let you know if need anything. ScubaSteve2000, I cleared this with my connection before the original post was put out and I will be in contact with them again this week before I head up to check out the area I have in mind(more to follow after I complete my recon dive). As far as I know the other habitat is only accessable by boat near the operations dock. I am planning on setting this one in an area that is accessable by shore diving. Thanks for the input, more to follow before the 17th!

Sounds good to me. See you on the 17th.

If you are looing for Christmas trees it looks like this guy may have a few...thousand?: Whole Christmas Trees

mg

I still need a tree to bad i live on the other side of town I would visit that guy. I sent my hubby out looking for one tonight:wink: He is a good sport for sure.

Any info on where we are meeting yet? I see the time is 9 am. I was wanting to share the details with a few others who may be interested in coming out too.

Everything looks like we will be diving this Saturday! Plan on meeting on the west side of the lake outside of the first pay station off of Castle Hot Springs Road at 9am on Saturday. If you are running late, plan on meeting us at Beismeyer Point(west of the 10 lane ramp and spillway). It would be great if everyone could bring a tree for the project but if you don't have one I am up to 5 so far so I am sure that we will have one for you. Water temp looks like it will be about 55 so plan accordingly and bring a tank or two. Hope to see everyone there!

Inland Water Divers LLC

To get to the pay station, do I just follow Castle Hot Springs straight through, or are there any turns? Also, I won't be able to bring a tree because I don't have the proper transportation to bring one, but is there anything else you guys may need that I can bring? And lastly, does anyone know how many dives we're going to make that day, so I know how many tanks to bring. See you guys there!

- Ali

Kimusubi, take Castle Hot Springs Road north from State Route 74 the pay station we use is your first right that you come to after turning north(about 2 miles +-). We plan on making at least two dives to set the trees maybe a third to see how it looks once we get them all set. Hope to see you there Saturday!

Inland Water Divers LLC

I was diving at the lake today and the temp was 51 just an fyi but the weather is awesome!! Can't wait to come out and play again tomorrow. See you all then!

I have been to the spillway so do turn at the 10 lane and drive past the spillway to get to this spot? Sorry I suck at having a sense of direction..that is why i am taking a nav class right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom