What to buy instead of dead Nitek Trio?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Petrel 2 has the compass that would likely work for the OP as he may me able to find one used.

Will my air consumption drop three times? Or will my lungs start to work like gills? Or will I stop experiencing nitrogen intoxication up to 150 m? Or will nitrogen stop dissolving in my blood? Or will it attract to me a great white and a whale shark simultaneously? Or will it connect and show me a NetFlix movie during one-hour deco stop may be? Really?
It's just a calculator with one (or 2-3-4) buttons, one (or two) well-known algorithm, display and speaker. Nothing more.
Thanks! Now that you have made it clear that you have no interest in serious answers, people who had intended to take the time to write serious answers know they would be wasting their time.

If Petrel 2 has the compass that would likely work for the OP as he may me able to find one used.
Yes it has. But even used starts from $840.09 (lowest ebay price as rough estimation)

So at the end of the day we have (still in production) Scubapro Alladin Sport Matrix, Oceanic OCi, and conditionally (with rechargeable Li-Ion) Mares Matrix, Aqualung I450T, I770R, Ratio iDive Color Deep (taking into account current discount).

Yes it has. But even used starts from $840.09 (lowest ebay price as rough estimation)
Petrel 2s often sell for around $650 on the used market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom