What to buy first for my son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the suggestions.

I chose the option to first buy him a reg setup and then get him a computer and BC. I like the DiveRite option. Will explore that for the next trip. I bought myself a new reg and gave him my Mk10/G250. I struggled with what to buy for myself though. An Apeks or a Scubapro. I went with the Scubapro because of relationship with my LDS, experience with SP and price. I bought a MK25/S600. I walked in thinking of buying the G250HP and save $50, however I bit off on the size argument. The LDS that I frequent was willing to work with all the equipment that I purchased while the other(Apeks) was not, even though I certified with them years ago. They just weren't interested in working with me. oh well.

Thanks for all the help and this board is great.

BigD

You can always go with Bp/Wings. I got a set when I was 14 and when I put on a few pounds it was a simple matter of making the harness a bit bigger.
Tekdiver10

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom