What size tank should I get I'm Confused.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello!

I am 6' 225lbs and a new diver, I was the one that causes everyone to go back to the boat too! However since I am in my second year I have significantly gotten better and can almost reach the NDL on an AL 80. I am going to get a HP 119 for myself so as I improve I can get two NDL dives out of one tank, and only have to get fill once a day. just my $0.02

PerroneFord:
LOL!!!! OK.

Cross Ankles = HELP!

I'm sorry, I didn't even think about the finning and weight check thing. I'm in the habit of not being vertical so finning wouldn't do anything for my weight check. I guess if you were finning up it would REALLY screw things up.

Thanks
I've watched many dozens of students have trouble getting under and they think they need more weight. Almost all are finning and don't realize it. What they are doing is trying to get or keep their balance and feel more in control. Most students aren't used to the feeling of having fins on yet and fin slightly trying to keep their feet under them. Where you and I are more comfortable horizontal, they are much more comfortable with their feet under them. Make sense?

Joe

Back
Top Bottom