What should you really be doing at this time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on your (brief) escape!

I got my nap, all twenty minutes of it (beats getting nothing). Can't wait for this shift to be OVER!

My job description REQUIRES me to spend lots of time on ScubaBoard every day. I know, because I wrote it!

My job description REQUIRES me to spend lots of time on ScubaBoard every day. I know, because I wrote it!

There are worse things a job can require.
How's the weather on the opposite coast?

It's looks like we're going to get Tstorms again. sigh...

Nice, send me some.

What are you all doing today?

I slept in till 9. Went grocery shopping. Had my ankles hit several times by baskets driven by little old ladies wearing black. Is it a conspiracy?

When over to the big box store, picked up some dog food, stood in line for over an hour. Debated letting the pups go hungry. Decided against it. Read three magazines cover to cover while waiting. Chatted to the couple behind me. Chatted to the person in front of me. Cursed when I finally got to the register and the clerk says "sorry, it be a few minutes, it's my break." "Someone else will be here in a minute. WTH??

Stopped at the gas station paid $4.05 gal. Thanked God I drive a hybrid.

Came hope fed the pups, logged on here.
Exciting huh?

$4.05 a gallon? Around here, that place would be mobbed ten cars deep. I paid $4.35 for regular this morning.

I got off shift at 8, spent an hour doing old charts (yuck) and then drove three hours home, arriving to remember that I forgot to stop at the store and get anything to eat. So I'm staring into the refrigerator, trying to decide if you can make anything reasonable for dinner out of half a cylinder of goat cheese, some Rainier cherries and some tired spring mix lettuce. I'll probably conclude that, with enough wine, you can.

$4.35 holy cow. Hope you get a free car wash with that.

I WISH I got a car wash with it . . . Driving home in the summer through agricultural country, my car is beginning to look like the outside of an "everything" bagel.

$6.98 a gallon!!!!! I will never whine about our prices. On second thought......

So. how are things today in Australia?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom