What should you really be doing at this time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are writing? Anything good?
I back at work again and all is quite once again.
Anyone else awake? It 0100 Monday.
Tell what you up to.

10:05 pm here in Southern California.I should be in bed as I have to be up for work in 6 hours.Oh yeah, I'm also eating a bowl of cereal, exciting,huh?

I'm reflecting in a not-so-deep way on my long day. Pondering how the crappiest vis dive turned out to be super fun. Plotting my pranks for next weekend. I am going to torture my friend for keeping me up with his snoring on way too many trips. It will be fun with a little E-vile sprinkled in.

And now I just smiled because I love my cats.

Whew, I'm exhausted. Sorry you are so bored at work and hope this kept you amused for 30 seconds or more. :)

Nite.

One more thing, what do you think of my avatar? I'm pretty proud of it. lol

I'm reflecting in a not-so-deep way on my long day. Pondering how the crappiest vis dive turned out to be super fun. Plotting my pranks for next weekend. I am going to torture my friend for keeping me up with his snoring on way too many trips. It will be fun with a little E-vile sprinkled in.

And now I just smiled because I love my cats.

Whew, I'm exhausted. Sorry you are so bored at work and hope this kept you amused for 30 seconds or more. :)

Nite.

One more thing, what do you think of my avatar? I'm pretty proud of it. lol

Hey Michigander, what is your avatar? I can't tell.

Hey Michigander, what is your avatar? I can't tell.

I'm at the dentist getting nitrous with my sunglasses on. :)

Love the sunglasses, it completes the look.

Very nice! Are the sunglasses a requirement or just a result of the laughing gas?! It's a very flattering look.

Love the sunglasses, it completes the look.

Thank You. I'm pretty happy about the whole thing. It was a fun day. :D

Good FRIDAY morning!
It's 0140 anyone else up? What new?
Regards,MontanaMD

Last edited:
0340 Friday morning. The ER has finally started to calm down(of course I just jinxed myself). Now I'm killing time surfing the great big information superhighway

Back
Top Bottom