What kind of wetsuit do you wear in the Philippines poll.

Philippine Wetsuit Demographics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

partridge:
1. it was shugar not chip (edit: Oops. just got it. Chip was the original)

2. I always carry one glove in my right bc pocket just in case that current acts up

OT:

Well looks like Ill be spending more time on the board. I used to have to spend half a day at another place for work. Now I have 8 hours in front of this computer so Ill add to the wacky PPD.
awright!

honestly though i haven't tried diving with a hood... might try it sometime when i get the chance... i like the hood gordon's selling, jon got one

Jag

Where's the option for swimming trunks and a t-shirt (t-shirt optional)?

Seriously, that does me shallow or deep for 9-10 months of the year. Jan-Feb you'll see me in a black / electric green 3 mm Bunn's Diving Farmer John (I look like a Tellytubby with bad taste in clothes).

thepurplehammerhead:
Where's the option for swimming trunks and a t-shirt (t-shirt optional)?

Seriously, that does me shallow or deep for 9-10 months of the year. Jan-Feb you'll see me in a black / electric green 3 mm Bunn's Diving Farmer John (I look like a Tellytubby with bad taste in clothes).
i didn't know you were affiliated with that agency...

friends with kevvyboy are you? hahahahahahaha

Jag

i want to try a 3mm wetsuit for cold weather. i easily get cold with the 1.5mm i'm using right now, so i usually wear a rash guard underneath my wetsuit. but i guess i'll try wearing just a rash guard and shorts during the summer.

midwestdvr:
That's because chuck norris doesn't wear gloves. Chuck Norris stares at the corals and the corals move. To touch Chuck Norris without permission means death and/or destruction. :D
haha! I'm adding that to my repetoire of sigs! Good one mid!

@ Caloy: that's right koya, I'm the OG. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta. :fro:

midwestdvr:
That's because chuck norris doesn't wear gloves. Chuck Norris stares at the corals and the corals move. To touch Chuck Norris without permission means death and/or destruction. :D
If I may add...Chuck Norris uses wasabe as lip balm.

Back
Top Bottom