What kind of wetsuit do you wear in the Philippines poll.

Philippine Wetsuit Demographics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
I am insatiably curious..... :D
what i wear:
"body glove" 3mm full black and gray that i got nautilus (and w/c i now believe i payed more than it was worth)
no hood (hood's for wimps i think or something... we argued about that here a coupla months ago)
long sleeved rash guard - not for warmth or anything, just don't like the flab and titties hanging out too long in the sun and makes the suit up just a little easier

but popit's stressing the crap outta my current suit and i just might get him to buy me a new one...

what i want to wear:
blue/black (or red/black) 3mm full or shorties - actually anything with a little color... my black ones bore the living crap outta me

Jag

paolov:
YEAH !!!! now that is philippine diving !!!!

Yup. Any colder and I will take a vacation from diving for a month.

In all fairness though I wear speedos under my aeroskin and for some reason my aeroskin bottoms have padding on it. Like for bike riders. No problem. Its very nice on the hard deck of the boat.

shugar:
what i wear:
no hood (hood's for wimps i think or something... we argued about that here a coupla months ago)

Jag

Missed that thread so Ill reply here. I would rather have an aeroskin with hood than a full 3mm. The hood really works man. The bigger the head the more heat loss. haha

partridge:
Missed that thread so Ill reply here. I would rather have an aeroskin with hood than a full 3mm. The hood really works man. The bigger the head the more heat loss. haha

GO GO GO !!!!

partridge:
he's mistaken...it was about dive gloves. Chip coined the phrase "dive gloves are for sissies" (right chip?).

clgsamson:
he's mistaken...it was about dive gloves. Chip coined the phrase "dive gloves are for sissies" (right chip?).

1. it was shugar not chip (edit: Oops. just got it. Chip was the original)

2. I always carry one glove in my right bc pocket just in case that current acts up

OT:

Well looks like Ill be spending more time on the board. I used to have to spend half a day at another place for work. Now I have 8 hours in front of this computer so Ill add to the wacky PPD.

clgsamson:
That's because chuck norris doesn't wear gloves. Chuck Norris stares at the corals and the corals move. To touch Chuck Norris without permission means death and/or destruction. :D

partridge:
Well looks like Ill be spending more time on the board. I used to have to spend half a day at another place for work. Now I have 8 hours in front of this computer so Ill add to the wacky PPD.

were you able to VOTE on the club name?

Back
Top Bottom