What kind of wetsuit do you wear in the Philippines poll.

Philippine Wetsuit Demographics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here, I'll wear my 3/2 when it's cold (like now, well, relatively cold) or just a rash guard when it's warmer. I'm not concerned about the color.

guys guys.... 3mm is OVER!! for the philippine seas !!!!

hood ang katapat... but then again to each his own comfort....

Scuba pro everflex 3mm, Scuba pro inner vest with hood 2mm

well, usually i wear a 7mm at all times but it has a couple of holes in the armpits!! annoying...
so i am wearing a 5mm at the moment, froze on second dive today, about 27C i think....

And yes, Yap is on the edge of the Philippine Sea!!

what if i invite people from No Mask On Forehead Vs. Wearing Mask On Forehead thread ?

hmmmmm

I used to wear a 3/2 fullsuit but was feeling chilly diving PG in Dec/Jan so I now have a 5/4. When I first started wearing the 5/4 I would get a little overheated if working against current but after about 100 dives it has lost a mil or so of thickness, now its just right.

I use a Aeroskin lycra shorty that is separate top and bottom. It does have some sort of liner on the inside so it is not just a lycra rashguard. Now that it is getting cold I use the matching hood. I also have a scubapro 1.5mm full suit that I use sometimes especially if I have to do 4 to 5 dives in a day.

I do get cold sometimes but if you just get out of the wet clothes right away instead of hanging out with it rolled up on your belly, its pretty manageable. It feels great during the dive though.

partridge:
I use a Aeroskin lycra shorty that is separate top and bottom. It does have some sort of liner on the inside so it is not just a lycra rashguard. Now that it is getting cold I use the matching hood. I also have a scubapro 1.5mm full suit that I use sometimes especially if I have to do 4 to 5 dives in a day.

I do get cold sometimes but if you just get out of the wet clothes right away instead of hanging out with it rolled up on your belly, its pretty manageable. It feels great during the dive though.

YEAH !!!! now that is philippine diving !!!!

3mms . . . black with a combination of any plum, lilac or purple shades. If it's warm, no need for a rashguard inside the wetsuit, just a tankini top would do. hood, if it's really cold. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom