What is your home screen Teric?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomsOn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
What are your main home screen bits of information? Just upgraded from Perigrine to teric with air integration. Looking to see how you guys set up your home screen with most important information to you. For Recreational I am using standard layout with ndl left surface GF right top segment bottom segment tank one PSI right side GTR..
20220129_094216.jpg

The guy at the dive shop who sold it to me offered to set mine up the way he had his. I agreed, but later switched the box he'd set as time to surface with max depth. Otherwise I like it a lot as-is. I particularly enjoy seeing my SAC in real time; it's often surprising.
20220129_095634.jpg

IMG_20220129_123353__01.jpg

On tech dives, TTS instead of GTR, PPO2 instead of SurfGF.

Here’s mine. 😊
I’m getting ready for Thailand. So, I’m starting to use metric as my dive buddy there uses.

E7197DBE-E723-4373-B1C5-7E4C43242EBF.jpeg

It used to be like this, below, a year ago. @scubadada convinced me to add SurfGF.

DD671BBF-8FD3-46ED-82B8-CE98D2A325AA.jpeg

Why was you GTR Off?
I just forgot to turn it on at the time. I thought when I turned T1 on, it would automatically turn on GTR. Later on I realized that I need to set GTR to T1. The default was set to Off. That was my first time using it. Rookie mistake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom