What is the current Jupiter water temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

's
Shoot. I came here thinking it was an astronomy post about the planet Jupiter or one of its moons. :dork2:
(sorry to go off topic).

The average temperature of Jupiter is -234 degrees F, a drysuit for me. But, it's warmer than Uranus, -370 degrees F

Last edited:
I went out with Stuart Scuba this afternoon. I had sheeper (Paul) as a personal DM. What a great crew! I was nervous drift diving for the first time, but I felt comfortable as soon as I hit the water. Water was 72-73F and viz was probably 50 feet or so. Got to see some nurse sharks. Can't wait to dive with these guys again!

I went out with Stuart Scuba this afternoon. I had sheeper (Paul) as a personal DM. What a great crew! I was nervous drift diving for the first time, but I felt comfortable as soon as I hit the water. Water was 72-73F and viz was probably 50 feet or so. Got to see some nurse sharks. Can't wait to dive with these guys again!

Thanks so much! glad you enjoyed yourself. you did great in the water :cheers:

come on back for some wreck dives!

Wow, 4 great dives with Underwater Explorers today out of Boynton Beach (Castor, Table Tops, 75 and Gazebo). Best news, the water temp is up 4 degrees to 77. The visibility is also increasing, especially evident today on the outside reefs. There are 2 open spots on a 3 tanker for tomorrow, why not join us.

Last edited:
Nice 3 tanker with UE today. Water was up to 78 degrees, vis 40-50 feet. Seas and winds were higher than expected, glad we got in by about 2:30, before the thunderstorm. Two more tanks in the morning and then it will be the end of this visit.

Scubadada.....Wow, that's quite a jump in water temp in a week! I hope it continues. I'm glad you got your dives in before the massive thunderstorm and torrential rain! Do you go back to Philly? Basel (as in Switzerland)? Wherever you're headed, I hope you will still be able to dive!

Dove Pompano today at the United Caribbean and a reef I didn't catch the name. Broke my zipper on my wetsuit before the dive, but still very comfortable in the 77 degree water. Fun dives 60-70' viz. Guess I'll dive my 3/2 suit tomorrow.

Last 2 dives for this visit yesterday were stellar. Went out of Boynton Beach with UE. First dive was on the 75 reef with a temp of 78 degrees and vis of about 60 feet. Highlight was a Sandbar Shark that hung out for about 5 minutes until it finally gobbled a dying Yellowtail Snapper from the bottom that was in it's death throes with a hook in its mouth. Second dive started on the outside at Sharkies Ledge and ended inside at Briney Breezes. Started a little cooler at 76 but warmed to 77. Typical BB dive with Nurse Sharks, turtles, and all the reef fish you expect to see.

Great end to this visit, will be back after 2 weeks of liveaboard in the Red Sea end April

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom