What is the chance these are 3/4"-14?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all. Seems I shall close the deal.... While not the "matched pair" I was seeking to but together a set of vintage doubles, it gives me 2x the chance to find a mate...

These are not easy to come by around here...

BTW - odds of lined? Seeing they have been maintained (in current hydro), I'm betting they are likely not....

My experience with lined cylinders are those that also have an outside coating. In the end I sold them to a forum member to use in his cylinder inspection class after my hydro shop left water in them which pooched the lining.

Good luck finding a mate, I ended up finding a set of matched LP76 that I doubled up. I like that I can give them a proper fill, not some thing I would do with the old LP72s.

BTW If you want to buy a Norris born 10/75 let me know. That would match the one you have coming. It would have to be shipped. Which I would be happy to do as I would just stick a plug in it and slap a shipping label on it. If the PST is in good shape I would even trade ya if you covered all shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom