What Is Best Online Scuba Store?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a real mover and shaker with 6 huge stores in Florida... www.diversdirect.com

They have an impressive cataolg and online store.

Stores from 5,500 Sq. Ft. to over 18,000 Sq. Ft. in Orlando, West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida City, Key Largo & Key West.

Also known as World Watersports www.worldwatersports.com and Divers Outlet www.diversoutlet.com

Chad

I am blessed here in the Austin TX area to have at least four great LDS's. I have also had the pleasure this week of stopping by Scubatoys in Dallas (actually Carollton) and visiting with Larry and his staff. We bought a couple of items and Larry took a good deal of time showing my son different BC's, reg's, and computers. I am sure that all have had good experience's at many different online stores but for MY money, I will shop at Scubatoys.
Businesses just don't seem to understand service anymore. Just a friendly and helpful attitude will go a long ways for most people. EVERYONE I met at Scubatoys was more than helpful, friendly despite just receiving a large shipment and having boxes all over and building new shelves. They will get my money from now on. :10:

My vote is for www.scubatoys.com. I have purchased nearly all of my wife's and my gear from them. I would love to say I support my lds, but for the price and treatment, Scuba Toys all the way.

You would, in my opinion, be hard pressed to find one better than Scuba Toys.

the K

LeisurePro is not only my favorite online store, it's also my local store since I live in NYC.

I was in a total rush to get some gear for my first dive trip (which the airlines lost and didn't return until the day I was leaving - but that's a story for another forum) and I ended up using scuba.com. They were SUPER cooperative, delivered my items on time the next day, and even called me to swap out a substitute item for something they were out of. I'll certainly try some of your other suggestions but scuba.com was a very positive experience for me.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers,

Chris

I've used divetank.com and dive rite express several times and will vouch for them.

I've got to give another vote to ScubaToys! You won't find anyone with better service and prices.

John

Another vote for Scubatoys, Larry if your lurking out there, when does the pre christmas sale start???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom