What have you done to impress your buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquamore

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been diving quite a while (as the photo shows) and have done a few things which my leaders were impressed by.

So I was wondering what other people may have done that would be of interest to the 'Board Zombies' like myself!

What have you done to impress your buddies?

I found Hitler's BMW... (well we think it was?).

Aquamore

I actualy showed up at dawn for a dive once... I'm **NOT** known as a morning person...

Removed my wetsuit underwater while on scuba. I supposed I've done more but just can't think of any right now.

Agreed to marry him!!!

Kept a croissant from breakfast to feed the fish. Stuffed it into my Speedo before the dive, but then forgot about it. I was every fish's friend, and had a large following of grunts and yellowtails throughout the dive. My buddies were impressed. But things started getting out of hand, and I realized what I had done -- and got rid of the thing before the yellow-tailed pirannas started getting too aggressive.

:eek:

What have I done to impress my buddies? Something I never even considered. Since all my regular dive buddies are female (and attached), I guess flexing my chest (and sucking in my gut) wasn't very impressive.

Probably my knowledge of marine biology and ecology which adds "depth" to their diving and keeps 'em coming back for more (diving with two of them this weekend).

Congratulations ScubaBaby... you impressed me!

Dr. Bill

Don't know if this counts:

I was diving in FL, and was buddied up with this nice (not to mention cute) girl. While underwater, I asked her out to dinner. Unfortunately she was busy :bawling:

Does that count?

David

Back
Top Bottom