What happened?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ..... what's the result ? dont leave us hanging !

well, its all a little blurry, but i think i recall fred renting us doubles so we could do both upstream (through the DCS dome) and downstream taj mahal without any supervision the day after, so i think we passed...

Internet cafes are present in Akumal and Peurto Adventuras if you have a car or are staying in those areas (both pretty close to ZG)

yeah they're kind of a rip off though.

the tiramisu restaurant has an open wireless hotspot. i hung around there before they opened in the morning and used that...

Who's "we"?? Who did you go with? How many dives do you squeak in after class?

Fred's a great guy, for a canuck :lotsalove:

well, its all a little blurry, but i think i recall fred renting us doubles so we could do both upstream (through the DCS dome) and downstream taj mahal without any supervision the day after, so i think we passed...

yeah they're kind of a rip off though.

the tiramisu restaurant has an open wireless hotspot. i hung around there before they opened in the morning and used that...

Cool, the DCS dome is a really nice dive. I haven't done the downstream line there yet but I hear it's pretty nice too.

The internet cafes seemed reasonably priced to me for just checking email -- my "bill" usually came out to less than 2$ US and compared to the other "US prices" down there, actually seemed pretty reasonable to me!

Congrats on the pass.

Who's "we"?? Who did you go with? How many dives do you squeak in after class?

went with bones. only got in the one day of diving after class. next day i was flying out and skipping diving on that morning turned out to be good based on all the chaos that wound up occuring...

Fred's a great guy, for a canuck :lotsalove:

i don't think he said 'eh' once during 5 days. i think he's gone native...

The internet cafes seemed reasonably priced to me for just checking email -- my "bill" usually came out to less than 2$ US and compared to the other "US prices" down there, actually seemed pretty reasonable to me!

i guess you just don't want to use the printers... it was 5$ US for 10 pages.

went with bones. only got in the one day of diving after class. next day i was flying out and skipping diving on that morning turned out to be good based on all the chaos that wound up occuring...

i don't think he said 'eh' once during 5 days. i think he's gone native...

Coolio!

Limeyx, KMD, Steve R (and crew), Melody, myself and a couple of others will be done there in Feb if you'd like to join us. 2/2 though 2/12. We're staying in Akumal, on the beach near the bar :d

Coolio!

Limeyx, KMD, Steve R (and crew), Melody, myself and a couple of others will be done there in Feb if you'd like to join us. 2/2 though 2/12. We're staying in Akumal, on the beach near the bar :d

i need to accrue more vacation time. tech1 in october, hawaii in november and cave1 in december have pretty much flattened my accrued time...

i need to accrue more vacation time. tech1 in october, hawaii in november and cave1 in december have pretty much flattened my accrued time...

I know the feeling, I am overallocated for 2008 already. They aren't paying you for "moderation" here? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom