What ever happened to Fred?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never seen him, but I picture him to look like Phillip Garrido with that learing stare.

I've erased the memory so can't help you.

But I bet if I saw him again I'd know to run! :outtahere:

How come none of the women he has assaulted and battered have never reported him to the police? He doesn't sound like a hard character to catch...

Two separate offenses against the person that when used in one expression may be defined as any unlawful and unpermitted touching of another. Assault is an act that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent, harmful, or offensive contact. The act consists of a threat of harm accompanied by an apparent, present ability to carry out the threat. Battery is a harmful or offensive touching of another.

Can anyone please identify Fred from the pics I found? :idk:

Is this him?
2ntwgtv.jpg

Might this be him?
xc21xh.jpg

Could this be him?
2gvlwty.jpg

How come none of the women he has assaulted and battered have never reported him to the police? He doesn't sound like a hard character to catch...

I don't know that he's ever assaulted or battered anyone. I think he's just weird but comes right up to the line of actually doing something illegal. If he indeed has put his hands on anyone when he didn't have permission to that constitutes a battery. Every woman he decides to accost should know this and not just put up with his crap.
If he touches you he needs to be reported and you need to follow through, or it will never stop.

Back
Top Bottom