What do you drive? DD and non...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay, you know you don't have to ask me twice.... But its a couple decades ago, back when life was exciting and I lived in St. Thomas...

just hope its not a bad gossip alert.

catherine96821:
okay, you know you don't have to ask me twice.... But its a couple decades ago, back when life was exciting and I lived in St. Thomas...

just hope its not a bad gossip alert.

Was that an MG? You look like you're nekkid sitting in there...

yea, I coulda been. But now just queen of the carpool. No more nekkid driving...or diving. Motherhood changes your priorities, you know. Yup...MG. and I looked cool riding around with my Rastaman.....pre-suburban doctor's wife days.

My Daily Driver is a 2003 4Runner.

My toy is a 1967 Mustang Convertible S-Code. For those of you that aren't Mustang Club members, S-Code means it came with a 390 CI engine. I rebuilt the engine in 1998 and now it has 401 CI to burn the tires off the car. And for those of you who are too young to understand cubic inches, 410 CI = 6.67 Liters.

Bobbinalong, can we all come and go sailing next weekend? You don't mind a few tanks banging around do you?

Of course! From March until July every saturday is consumed with racing, however sundays are available for cruising and diving. July-September is cruising season and yes, we have tank racks and storage for gear. So come on up and let's go diving. :)

Diver Dennis:
You look like you're nekkid sitting in there...

lol, nope... you can see her dress strap

nice pic, C

I liked it better when I thought she was nekkid.

Catherine, that's a great smile you have.

someone say nekkid? :D

Bobbin, be careful who you invite, i am the type that will come. I have a good friend Eric Arndt who is a tactician on some America's cup boat. he is always building little model boats and sailing them remotely to study the wind physics of boat design. Racing is really cool. I have not ever done it. Do you really have to all empty your bladders during a race to keep the boat light??

Consider yourself invited then! We can make sure you can get out racing, do some refreshing cool water diving, and anything else the NW has to offer up to tropical guests.

Yes, we take out anything that is not essential to keep the boat light, but we do two types of racing. Buoy racing means strip out absolutely everything possible, and ocean racing is a balance of carrying everything you need to have a successful and safe time. Obviously we have water for the distance races. :) Up here in the NW racing is a bit different than what the AC boats do. We have a very large number of distance races and that means we have to have some amenities to make the event possible. We have running water, heat, toilets, and fridges, no barbarians here....

Back
Top Bottom