What do you drive? DD and non...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey, I think we have one of those.... they don't fit in the Honolulu parking structures though. But, you can sleep in them, thats nice. You all wanna see the extensive scooter collection by the front door?? The whole family has to ride scooters so that we can put gas in the Avalanche once every few months.

Yah Catherine -- I did not realize just how big my truck was until I started trying to park it places. They gave us prime underground parking at work when we moved our facility -- but my truck is too big so I have to park outside.

And gas -- ugh -- well gas effeciency is was not built for.

But I :love: my truck!

wardric:
I was talking about going for 4 weeks trips and driving from Canada to Florida, with 2 kids and the middle seat left vacant for "emergency, 2 baby backpacks, one bike trailer for two, etc. Believe me, on those trips, no SUV would have ever been large enough :D But for weekends or week trips, I agree it was fine. I really loved that Nissan Pathfinder.

Your SUV looks huge. What model is it TDG?

Heh - it is actually bigger than a Suburban.

It is a 2002 Chevy Avalanche -- the vehicle that doesn't know if it wants to be an SUV or truck!

You would be amazed the amount of room it has.

the scooter collection and our assortment of present rides. actually there are five scooter things with wheels, all by my front door. Those Avalanches, whew they are monster big. I call it the Taliban truck.

Vie:
Daily: 1995 Volvo 850 T-5R (yellow).
Fun: 1990 Lotus Elan SE (white).

Here ya go.

Weekdays:
1983 CJ7 that is undergoing a refit and repaint to tonka yellow
Honda PC800

Weekends:
see pix

catherine96821:
the scooter collection and our assortment of present rides. actually there are five scooter things with wheels, all by my front door. Those Avalanches, whew they are monster big. I call it the Taliban truck.

Is that the motorized scooter? We call them go-peds. My kids had them and they are not cheap. Shortly after we got them they were outlawed here. Now you must have a full driver license.

Ford Excursion LE. I bought it for one reason: diving. It's kinda big and has a 7.3 Powerstroke diesel engine that will pull my boat, haul my gear, six divers and all their gear as well. It gets 21+MPG on open, mixed terrain and has a solar powered coffee maker, so it's enviro friendly and I can sleep at night. :wink:

iYEB86511_1.jpg

MISS, oh...thats sad. Yea, it is a Blade scooter and it was about 400 hundred but it pulls a really steep hill. Ok, where are you in your sports car? if you post one, I'll post one!!

dherbman, thats a stylin' pimped out ride! You Taliban too....

Bobbinalong, can we all come and go sailing next weekend? You don't mind a few tanks banging around do you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom