What do you drive? DD and non...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric:
Used to drive this Nissan Pathfinder 93 but had to let it go this spring

View attachment 29752

Now, I'm a family man so I got a Van:D (Pontiac Montana) but I aint got no pics of it.

Children fit quite nicely in SUV's. Me so sorry you are driving a van. My sympathies go out to you, lol. :joke: :14:

Missdirected:
Children fit quite nicely in SUV's. Me so sorry you are driving a van. My sympathies go out to you, lol. :joke: :14:

LOL
One fits, two, forget it. With all the dive gear, fishing gear, camping stuff, etc. no way I could fit them in there. Unless i put them on the roof :D

I like my van but preferred My Pathfinder. :)

SV500002.JPG

1995 Mazda B2300 with 233,000 miles. It's a POS, but it hauls my dive gear, which is all I need.

wardric:
LOL
One fits, two, forget it. With all the dive gear, fishing gear, camping stuff, etc. no way I could fit them in there. Unless i put them on the roof :D

I like my van but preferred My Pathfinder. :)

I disagree -- children -- dive gear (and I use a lot of dive gear) -- camping gear -- horse gear -- you name it and I have hauled it in here...

truck.jpg

i drive a 05 ford 4x4 sport trac pick-up (dont have a picture on here ) and this jeep (my toy) up on the rubicon jeepers jamboree!!! lots of fun:D

TekDiveGirl:
I disagree -- children -- dive gear (and I use a lot of dive gear) -- camping gear -- horse gear -- you name it and I have hauled it in here...

truck.jpg
You name it, she's hauled it in there... while streaming the experience live from a webcam :wink:

jonnythan:
You name it, she's hauled it in there... while streaming the experience live from a webcam :wink:

That post needed a "spew alert" on it....

TekDiveGirl:

truck.jpg

I was talking about going for 4 weeks trips and driving from Canada to Florida, with 2 kids and the middle seat left vacant for "emergency, 2 baby backpacks, one bike trailer for two, etc. Believe me, on those trips, no SUV would have ever been large enough :D But for weekends or week trips, I agree it was fine. I really loved that Nissan Pathfinder.

Your SUV looks huge. What model is it TDG?

Back
Top Bottom