What do you drive? DD and non...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The daily driver:
62WRXAtSleepingGiant.jpg

For offroading:
JeepGrillMuddy.jpg

For fun:
LaserAutoX.jpg

No pics as of now, but I'm on my third, consecutive Nissan pickup -- this one only has 310,000 miles on it. I have the radio station buttons almost adjusted now, and the mirrors are almost right. I've traded in two consecutively so far for new ones, and will do so again. Multiple 100's of thousands of miles add up to about 1.15 million miles in three vehicles. I can take it beaching or belly-busting, then wash it and take it on a date -- washing it is easier than getting the date, though.

Hey, did y'all hear that Texas is big?! :D

Motorcycles and fast cars. Drive and M3 at the moment. CarbonZTT what shop do you go to?

Boy are you guys making me envious! Last year I traded my 2003 Corvette for a 2005 Toyota Tundra. Oh yeah, and a new boat. Guess it's worth it if you love the water.

Daily: 1995 Volvo 850 T-5R (yellow).
Fun: 1990 Lotus Elan SE (white).

Sorry, no pics...

Honda Accord wagon. Brand new. Bought it two months ago.
Mania

Missdirected:
CarbonZTT what shop do you go to?

It goes all over. Right now its in Houston at SGP.

CarbonZTT:
It goes all over. Right now its in Houston at SGP.

Hmm, just wondering. I have a 300 Nissan ZX Twin Turbo that was my son's. It's at the shop right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom