What do you drive? DD and non...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
okay, you know you don't have to ask me twice.... But its a couple decades ago, back when life was exciting and I lived in St. Thomas...

just hope its not a bad gossip alert.

Who cares what car it is? She's HAWT!!!!!!!!!

PS. I see a lot of NEW cars on here, what did your mommies and daddies teach you guys about investments?

Shaka, lets not get too worked up, it was a few decades back...

Bobbin, Make sure you contact me if you ever want to come dive Hawaii! I have a few months to kill before my honey comes home. So, I could trade you some diving!
Sounds like/looks like a very nice boat. I have always coveted a Swan.

Well I'll back up Shaka on this one. Catherine, you were hot back then, and you're even hotter now.

Well thanks. And a good diver. but only a fledgling photographer.

hey when is your wedding? Congratulations!

catherine96821:
Shaka, lets not get too worked up, it was a few decades back...

Bobbin, Make sure you contact me if you ever want to come dive Hawaii! I have a few months to kill before my honey comes home. So, I could trade you some diving!
Sounds like/looks like a very nice boat. I have always coveted a Swan.

Honey is not even home???? ShakaZulu gets on the phone and calls 1-800-TAKE-ME-2-HAWAII.

See you in a couple of hours..........

PS. Thread Hi-Jack is now over!!!!!!!!

catherine96821:
hey, I think we have one of those.... they don't fit in the Honolulu parking structures though. But, you can sleep in them, thats nice. You all wanna see the extensive scooter collection by the front door?? The whole family has to ride scooters so that we can put gas in the Avalanche once every few months.

When did you get the avalanche? We sold ours and got a Honda Pilot. Where is the X5 picture?

Nice shot of the boots Catherine. Say hi to JB for me...

got rid of the TT when gas jumped to $3.70 a gallon. We got a 2005 1/2 (2005 model with the 2006 frame) Jetta TDI. Loved the TT and I could fit my dive gear in the trunk, but with gas prices it just wasn't worth it. Someday after I win the lottery (when we move back to the mainland) I will own another Audi. I scrolled through the rest of the posts after I asked about your X5 and seen the photo.

yea, my kids take the bus. Gas has gotten out of hand here. Thats why I stay home...I mean I used to take off for a day at the North shore, a little lunch, alittle shopping and now...the gas is 50 dollars

Back
Top Bottom