What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and we'd definitely need to figure out a generator for all the computer dudes...

Just a lowly construction worker, or almost anyhow I work in the office of a Large Demolition and Excavating company and do what ever the owner does not feel like. Attend meetings, help estimate demo jobs, track equipment, hire and fire people, project superintendent. Basically anything that is not fun like personel and paperwork I get. BUT it pays the bills.

I started my own real estate title and escrow company a little over a year ago. The hours suck and it's hard to break away for a vacation, but at least it's mine.
Prior to that I was President of a wholly owned subsidiary of a large title insurance company and before that a banker for 15 years. Got tired of corporate politics. There are many things in life that are much more important than money.

Technical Analyst (IT) for the largest auto insurer in the States.

On the side I do event videography, ex. weddings, sports, commercials.

On the side side, I dive.

Great thread. I'll save this to a spreadsheet and when I need something I know who to look up!!

Jeff

Full Time job mother.

Other full time job is as a financial advisor in a locally owned community bank.

Lot of diversity on this thread. The more regional group that I dive with seems to be mostly techie (computer, engineering etc.) types. Interesting.

SueMermaid:
I love this thread. We are so diverse, if we were all stranded on an island together, we'd be totally self-sufficient. Except, well, we might have one too many instructors. :D
Oohh I can ask everyone how they FEEL about being on the island. :eyebrow:

IT consultant. What's a consultant? Someone who can describe 147 ways to make love, but doesn't actually know any women ... :wink:

So long as there are either wrecks or fossils offshore, I could care less about being stuck on an island. :)

Back
Top Bottom