What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kristi hager:

Whats an "OOPS" do? :wink:

Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Contractor, Business Owner and part time Scuba Instructor. Truth be told, the Scuba Instructor thing is more of a negative cash flow proposition than a make a living thing.

Computer pogue for the Legislature of the State of Nevada, budding entrepreneur, daddy to my awesome kids!

Steve

Another IT person.. Server, Desktop, Application support..

Part time Mobile DJ...

Part Part Time... DM working towards instructor... Captain's license...

Scientist who gets to play with cutting edge VR technology, motion base flight simulators, six sided immersive caves, microgravity flights, shuttle and International Space Station while babysitting aquatic robots.

Hi,

I'm new to diving and plan to have my C-Card in Late August. I'm a Computer Networking Professional (Network Engineer).

Take care!
Jim

Right now, an overpriced baby sitter (a supervisor) for the worlds largest bakery supplier. 10 years from now...living somewhere where I can dive everyday doing whatever I have to live & dive.

Professional Geek - Infrastructure Architect

Previous life, Army for the first half on my adult life, disabled vet now.

Current life....Business Support Analyst for a major pharmaceutical company. I've done it all except programming.

Seems a lot of IT weenies here. If things keep going the way they are with outsourcing, we're going to need new careers....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom