What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Computer dweeb, writing software, who secretly wants to be the guy who brushes off the sand off the Swimsuit models b utt during a photo shoot.

Houseboy for a general surgeon. :D

I cook, I clean, I shop, I do laundry, I iron clothes, I arrange holiday travel (currently arranging our trip to Lembeh for August, just returned from 5 weeks on the Ningaloo Reef and Borneo), I handle and carry all the dive gear, I maintain the household..........
in exchange, I'm living in the manner to which I'm accustomed...............life is good. :D

Currently living on the beach in Australia and diving all the waters we can.... here and in the South Pacific and SE Asia.

Most women, once they hear my occupation, say "where can I get one?!"

I'm a computer programmer/IT consultant... but I'd like to become a self employed computer programmer and work as a dive instructor part time.

Just took my fourth specialty yesterday, just a little more effort to MSD.

pieohpah:
I'm a computer programmer/IT consultant... but I'd like to become a self employed computer programmer and work as a dive instructor part time.

Just took my fourth specialty yesterday, just a little more effort to MSD.
British Army Officer

i pretend to be an emergency physician to support my scuba addiction

Freelance graphic (mainly books) designer.

Overworked, underpaid bank officer.

Sigh... I dive to destress and when I see the bill... STRESS!!!

SangP

Back
Top Bottom