What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The range of occupations is very interesting. I like to play outside a lot so I just live and work where I want to play. Now I’m a Material Control Associate with the worlds largest, highest quality microalgae producer. I can’t afford to travel but the ocean is on the other side of the road.
05.gif

I am retired military, currently working at Sea World and a LDS for the time being, next month I will start a new career as a Deputy.

drive tractor trailer for a hazardous waste co. Side work carpenter/ cabinet maker.
Hey, Shane, wan't to go diving?...... Oh yeah, I forgot, you dont get any time off!
I'll think about you when im coolin off this week end! (HA HA HA)

I own a company that manufactures and soon to be exporter of solid wooden doors for the residential, condominium sector.

educated as a midwife, currently working as a perinatal educator. (i like pregnant people.)

Wildbill:
Well I buy Drugs :icon10:.... :D
Well I sell drugs :eyebrow:
Veterinary medical sales, selling pharmaceuticals, surgical, etc supplies to veterinarians nationwide. I have also been breeding, showing and training champion Golden Retrievers for over 30 years but that seems to have now taken a back seat to scuba diving as you can't be at a dog show and in the water at the same time on the weekend :wink:

Back
Top Bottom